Mirva Gallery Collective is a collection of artists and makers selling through their gallery in Penzance, West Cornwall, as well as at local events and markets.
Coming back after COVID, Mirva wanted to raise their social profile by creating and sharing regular quality content on their social media sites.The aim was to improve the quality of stories and posts on the social media accounts and, in doing so, to improve engagement, shop visits and web sales.
- Initial research and content gathering session.
- Monthly content calendar.
- 2-4 posts per week across Facebook and Instagram – including unique and curated content.
- Photography for evergreen posts, created via a 2-3 hour shoot once a month, plus gathering images from artists.
- Artist profiles.
- Advice on other marketing activity, including but not limited to, magazine adverts, press releases and copywriting for magazines on an occasional basis.
TAKE A CLOSER LOOK