Stranger Collective is a copywriting agency with over 30 years of combined experience. They have worked with all sorts of local, national and international clients, helping them to make an impact with words and really stand out from the crowd.
From international social enterprises to innovative start-ups, we’ve had many proven successes helping companies to use their words to encompass their values, and share these with their customers.
As part of the team of go-to freelance copywriters at Stranger, I’ve worked on projects for clients ranging from start-ups to multinationals.
“Suzie is a valuable member of the Stranger Collective talent pool. We draw on her writing, editing, proofreading and research skills regularly and she’s worked on a wide range of projects, from long copy for client publications to concept copy for national advertising campaigns. She takes time to understand every brief, delivers quickly and efficiently and is happy to work in the office as part of a writing team, on site with clients, or remotely, on her own. Plus she makes great cake!”
Clare Howdle | Thinker, Creator (& Partner), Stranger Collective
Projects I have worked on include:
- Editing over one hundred pages of the Plymouth University website
- Writing web and leaflet copy for St Michael’s Mount during their recent rebrand
- Running the marketing function for Origin Coffee
- Writing course overviews for the Falmouth University prospectus
- Project managing an organisation review for the charity Shelterbox
- Interviewing key personnel at local and international companies to produce web content for Investors in People
- Writing articles for Relish Magazine at Merchant’s Manor Hotel
- Producing creative content for the National Trust
- Interviewing and producing lifestyle brochure articles for Una St Ives
- Proofreading documents for clients including Royal Mail, Challenger’s Almanac and Cornwall Food
- Writing promotional copy for the Jeans for Genes charity
- Writing copy for the Port Eliot Festival website and programme
- Acting as part of a team working on a Tone Of Voice for Worlds Apart, the St Austell Print Company and more
- Researching and writing original content for Visit Britain, Somersault Festival and Collegiate Accommodation
- Creating descriptions of holiday lets for Harbour Holidays and Beach Retreats
- Creating online and e-news content for Collegiate AC